Speelbelovend, located at Curaçaolaan 25, 1213 VJ Hilversum, The Netherlands is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1213 VJ Hilversum
Chris (H.C.) Rijff is the Data Protection Officer of Speelbelovend. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Speelbelovend uses your personal data because you use our services and / or because you have provided this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Shop and / or webshop name
- Address details of shop and / or webshop
- Phone numbers)
- E-mail address
- Name and address details of your customer in case of dropshipping.
- Other personal details, which you have actively provided by filling in the schemes on the old and new website and by giving permission to use the store or website data and / or logo of webshop or shop on our site, in correspondence and by telephone .
- Your order history (on the new website and previously stored in e-mails and an Excel sheet)
- Photos and text delivered for example promotional items
- We process the VAT number of foreign customers
- We do not collect an IP address, location data or other activities such as surfing behavior on our website. The links from the websites through which you can link to our customers or the producers or sellers of promotional articles might do though. First consult the privacy statement of those websites before proceeding.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
We do not process other data than mentioned in the list above.
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 and always check the presence of a Chamber of Commerce number. It is unlikely that we will be dealing with people under the age of 16. We also can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Speelbelovend is processing your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to contact you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes regarding our services and products and to send our newsletter
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account on our website
- To be able to realize your order
- To deliver goods and services to you or directly to your customer
- Handling your payment
- Refer your potential customers to your store or website
- To make an estimate via the order history which items you supply from us, so that we are able to deliver from stock as well as possible
- Speelbelovend also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax
- To be able to communicate about the promotional items on our website
How long we store personal data
Speelbelovend preserves your personal data as long as you are a customer from us and no longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. If you state that you no longer want to be a customer with us, we do not store your data for longer than we are legally obliged to. The name and address details of your dropshipping customers sometimes appear on invoices and in our e-mail exchange, when ordering in your website history and in our Myparcel history. We have no influence on the My Parcel history and will, if desired, delete the data from the e-mail exchange and from your website history.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Speelbelovend is not sharing your information with others except when it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Speelbelovend and you have the right to data portability. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Speelbelovend will take the protection of your data seriously and will take appropriate actions to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com